HAIR STYLING FOR
BE CREATIVE. BE DIFFERENT. BE YOU
In this course, you will learn techniques to create hairstyles suitable for editorial work, special events, photo-shoots, fashion runways and events, and bridal parties.
This course has been developed especially for makeup artists wanting to learn basic hairstyling techniques. You will gain additional skills and knowledge and be able to add a complementary service to your freelance business. It is an excellent course to combine with our Certificate in Makeup Artistry.
To guarantee the best quality learning experience, we cap all our Short Courses, and positions are limited.
Please complete our Enrolment Form. It’s quick, easy, and doesn’t oblige you to continue if you change your mind.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN
- Product Knowledge & Tools
- Analysing the Hair
- Basic Blow Waving techniques
- Straightening techniques
- Curls and Beachy Waves for big volume bouncy blow outs
- Pony Tail techniques, including sleek and straight and volume textured
- Braids, including inside scalp, outside scalp, fishtail and braided up-style
- Styling buns, from messy buns to smooth buns
- Up-styles for long hair
Editorial and Backstage quick tricks
On graduation, you will receive an Industry Recognised Certificate in Hair Styling.
ALSO INCLUDED IS
- Comprehensive Course Notes
- 12 months access to Hairstyling videos on AOM TV Channel
45% Gorgeous Cosmetics (Lifetime Membership)
HAIR KIT REQUIRED
Long Haired Mannequinn & clamp, 100% human hair required. Also required is a Curling Wand, Hairdryer, pins/clips, combs/brushes.
- Training Method: Face-to-face (Classroom/Hands on)
- Model: Not required
- Duration: 1 Day a week for 4 weeks
- Minimum Age: 15 Years old
2023 Time Table
Sydney - Brisbane
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays.
(see Enrolment Form for dates)
Time: 9am – 5pm
Duration: 6 Days